Conditional Acceptance of Offer for COVID Mask Mandate

 Conditional Acceptance of Offer for COVID Mask Mandate

 

I, (Parent Name), the parent of minor child (Child Name), affirm that (Child Name) is a living human being, and as such, (Child Name) reattains and reserves all (his/her) God-given rights including sole possession and sole use of all (his/her) biological materials which are granted to him by (his/her) Creator. 

 

I write, on behalf of minor child (Child Name), regarding the medical prevention procedure (mask mandate) offered by (Official School Name in full). It is my desire to be fully informed and apprised of ALL facts before accepting the Corporation’s offer ahead, specifically: 


 I would be most grateful if you provide the following information in accordance with statutory legal requirements: 

 

1. Please provide assurance that wearing a mask while on School Corporation property, regardless of duration, will cause no harm in any way to my child’s physical, emotional, and mental well-being. 

 

2. Please provide evidence that wearing a mask on School Corporation property does not diminish air quality level within the mask-face area below that of surrounding room air quality in accordance with OSHA standards. 

 

3. Please provide testing results showing the environment within the mask-face area meets OSHA standards for air quality parameters including, but not limited to, oxygen, carbon dioxide, toxins, and bacteria. 

 

4. Please provide a complete list of materials a School Corporation provided mask contains and assurance that all materials in the mask are not toxic to the body.

 

Once I have received the above information in full and I am satisfied that there is NO threat to my child’s health, I will be happy to accept the School Corporation’s offer for my child to receive the mandated medical prevention procedure (mask), but with certain conditions-namely that: 

 

  1. You, (Superintendent Name), (School Name in full), confirm that my child will suffer no harm. 

 

  1. Following acceptance of this, the offer must be signed by a fully qualified doctor who will take full legal and financial responsibility for any injuries occurring to my child, and/or from any interactions by authorized personnel regarding the mandated mask requirements.

 

  1. If I should have to decline the offer cited above by (Superintendent Name), Superintendent, (School Name in full) not fulfilling obligations herein, please confirm that it will not compromise my child’s ability and right to attend school without a mask and that my child will not suffer prejudice and discrimination as a result, and I would also advise that his inalienable rights are reserved. 

 

By,

 


 

(Parent Name), parent of minor child (Child Name)

 

All Rights Reserved 

Comments

  1. I’m so happy to testify of the good work of Dr. Mandaker I Suffer from Herpes virus since 2019 and i had frequent symptoms in my private area, after some time it will go away after using acyclovir drugs, then come back after some months. It was disheartening since i have been diagnosed, but after finding Dr. Mandaker and his reviews i was convinced that he will definitely cure me and so i contacted and he told me how to get his medicine and using it for just 18 days and i went for check up and at first, i said how can that be possible but i used his herbal medicine after making purchase and truly i used it and went for the test again, and my result came back negative. So i made it a task to share this good testimony in the internet so that those sick can benefit and get cured. Also contact him for other kind of Ailments.... witchhealing@outlook.com for all your spiritual problems today and be free

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dr. Dan Stock's Presentation to the Mt. Vernon School Board in Indiana Over The Futility of Mask Mandates and Covid-19 Protocols

Hancock Health's Resolution vs. Hancock Patriots Resolution